Account Manager (Indonesia)
Google – Jakarta , Indonesia (Indonesia)
This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The area: Large Customer Sales
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients’ businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google’s broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Account Manager (Indonesia)
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google’s latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Own the booking, upselling and management of your direct clients.
- Report on sales figures internally and take ownership with the leader of your vertical.
- Serve as a liaison with clients regarding new product launches and advertising opportunities.
- Provide campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their ROI.
- Manage ongoing customer training in all Google advertising solutions.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 2 years experience in a client-facing role.
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian.
Google is not a conventional company, and we don’t intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world’s most successful organizations – a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind – but even as we continue to grow, we’re committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success. We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate about their lives as they are about their work.
- Posted: July 4, 2012
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Not Applicable
- Functions: Sales
- Industries: Information Services, Internet
- Job ID: 3167880