DHL Supply Chain is the global leader in supply cain management, providing costumer-focuses to a wide range of industries. Its comprehensive range of innovative logistics solutions encompasses the complete supply chain from design and consulting through warehousing and distribution services to integrated information management and e-commerce support. Due to our progressive expansion, particularly in supply chain business, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to join our innovative team for the position as mentioned below.
1. Operations Director (OD)
- To develop Oil and Energy sector; manage and ensuring profitable growth of Technology and Service Part Logistic sector.
2. Account Manager / Executive (AM/AE)
- To develop and maintain mutual relationship with existing customer, identify future opportunities, monitor project profitability and budget (including billing and collection).
3. Project Manager (PM)
- Provide Project Management support for smooth project deliveries.
4. Learning and Development Manager (LM)
- Be responsible for Learning and Development activities as per Country and Regional expectation and framework.
5. Finance Executive (FE)
- Manage on-site accounting process including cost controlling, month-end accruals and billing to ensure fulfillment of standard operating procedures and contract agreement with customers.
6. IT Product Development Supervisor (IS)
- Maintain DSC applications and do interface with customer’s system as required.
7. Inventory Leader (IL)
- Maintain and monitor physical stock accuracy and reconciliation to the applicable WMS.
8. Transport Coordinator (TC)
- Responsible for daily Transport and delivery activities and vendor management to ensure on time shipping and deliveries as per agreed KPJ and customer expectation.
9. Management Trainee (MT)
- Management Trainee program is a fast track program for high qualified candidates that will be trained in various areas within DSC Indonesia.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree from reputable University with related educational background (1-6, 9), minimum Diploma (7,8).
- Major in Accounting or Financial Management (2,5) with GPA minimum 3.00 and 1-2 years of experience in Public Accountant Firm (5), Having Project Management Professional Certifcate in preferred (3), major in Computer Science, Informatics Technology (6), fresh graduate year of 2011 at the latest from any major (9).
- Strong knowledge in 3PL Warehouse Operations; Supply Chain Management; Transportation and Distribution Management (1), warehouse operations and Project Implementation (3), web programming (ASP/ PHP); dekstop programming, Database (MS SQL/ mySQL) (6), inventory management (7), transport & vendor management (8), project pricing, budgeting, billing and customer management (2),, Familiar with WMS and/or SAP is preferred (6,7).
- Good presentation and communication (1,3,4) customer management skill (1,2).
- Computer literate (1-9); advance in Excel spreadsheet (7)
- Must have at least 2-3 yaers experiences in Senior Management (1), Customer Management (2), Learning and Development (4).
- Good command of English both oral and written.
- Dynamic, independent and also able to work under minimum Supervision.
- Good interpersonal skill as well as People Management is a must.
Please send your updated resume completed with Position Code (max 400 kb) not later than June 23, 2012 to PT. DHL Exel Supply Chain Indonesia at email address below.
Email : email@example.com