adidas – Jakarta (Indonesia)
- Deliver targets as required in the following HR and adminstration facets
- recruitment & attraction (deliver KPIs set)
- C&B (incl payroll management)
- reward & recognition, retention (contain staff turnover to be within target)
- perfomance management
- D&T (focus, targeted & effective)
- talent management & development (deliver KPIs set)
- organizational design (deliver aligned business objectives with efficiency)
- manage overall employee relationship & internal communication (foster the right culture – e.g. performance based, team based & drive and embrace changes; etc.)
- ensure compliance of HR and Administrative policies & procedures
- deliver employee engagement targets
- drive internal customer service culture & provide effective office administration (a supportive working environment)
- Lead as key point of contact between Sub and Area / Region on all HR & Administrative initiatives and programs. Implement / deliver initiatives, programs & KPIs developed by Area / Regional HR teams. Report and track progress in a timely and accurate manner.
- Advise and educate line managers on HR issues, developing their HR management abilities, and providing quality HR services to departments. Foster the right culture and company values at all times. Be the eyes and ears of the CM & HODs on all important people related matters. As part of the leadership team in aINDO, be the consultant in all people related issues and participate actively in developing and implementing business strategies and objectives.
- Communicate internally to all staff on staff activities, people movements, key brand/ business initiatives and relevant market and industry information. Enhance loyalty, engagement and overall team effectiveness to/of the company.
- Plan, coordinate and/or conduct D&T for staff and ensure alignment to area/regional training guidelines.
- Manage office administration to ensure operational efficiency and foster supportive working environment in the office facility and HR administration e.g. payroll, personnel files, letters; etc.
- Provide adidas management team will relevant HR related information. Produce all necessary HR reports and KPI tracking in an accurate and timely manner. Recommend appropriate action plan to improve HR KPIs.
May 21, 2012
Consumer Goods, Retail, Sporting Goods
Req Number: AP – 3490_8203112-001-00
|State/ Province||Indonesia||Job Type||Administrative|
|City/ Location||Jakarta||Brand||adidas GROUP|
|Postal/Zip code||12920||Relocation Offered||No|
Sumber : http://adidas.jobpartners.com