PT APL Indonesia, is one of the leader in Global Ocean Transportation Services, provides the customers around the world with high quality of services and operations through an integrated Network services. We are multinational company in shipping and logistic industry. We are now seeking outstanding professional to join our Winning Team as:
HR Business Partner – Remuneration Analyst
Manage HR Business Partner activities and execute company’s Remuneration Systems, ensuring that transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner and meet statutory and internal customer requirements.
- Provide leadership and coordination of the company’s Human Resource Services and Operations functions and ensure compliance with all laws and regulations in relation to human resources functions.
- Provide HR advice and assistance to the respective line managers – on regulations, policies, programs, procedures and documentation.
- Evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish company goals and objectives and evaluate/recommend human resource outsourcing opportunities and identify potential vendors.
- Have knowledge and experience doing payroll process and Jamsostek
- Good Knowledge regarding Labor Law UU No. 13/2003
- Develop and manage annual manpower budgets and perform periodic cost analysis with C&B and productivity analysis.
- Review and propose HR Policy based on employee feedback, customer and business needs and government regulation.
- Ensure all supporting data that related to the payroll process are accurate and up-to-date.
- Produce reports on the payroll process in timely manners
- Check payroll components & calculation (salary, overtime, meal allowance), ensure the data is compatible with supporting documents
- Monitor Employee database
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering/Accounting from reputable university
- Min GPA 3.00
- Has 2-3 years experience in HR Business Partner or Payroll Management
- Has advance skill in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Has deep understanding about compensation benefit and tools.
- High level of numeracy and attention to detail – ability to problem solve, identify trends and recognize anomalies in complex data
- Hard working, able to work under pressure, able to work in a team/with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English is a must
Remuneration Package: An attractive Monthly Salary Range, Local Daily Allowance, Position Allowance, 14 times fixed salary per year, Performance Bonus, Health Insurance
Should you meet all of the requirements above, please send your full resume (in pdf) with expected salary and recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Sumber: Experd Group at Linkedin.com